I bought and wore this dress for my outdoor ceremony and reception June 2014. There is only minor wear. I loved how simple and timeless it looked. It was extremely comfortable, lightweight, and easy to move in! I am 5’6″ and usually a size 4-6. The dress has had some minor alterations made, and can accommodate sizes 4-8. It will ship in the original BHLDN garment bag.
- Alterations: I bought this dress thinking I would need a size-up, because BHLDN's other dresses seemed to run small. It turned out to a little bit too big for me, so I had it taken in, but the changes were very slight: small alternative thread loops were sewn into the back that allowed me to clasp it tighter (about 1.5" tighter) without removing any of the original fabric (these could easily be removed to still accommodate the original size 8) and two inches were removed from the hemline of the dress. It was crazy long before! I wore a about a 4-5" heel and the dress fell at a perfect length for me: about 1-2" from the ground when I was wearing heels (which kept it from getting too dirty). I have attached a picture of the extra sewn-in loops for your reference.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally, organically dry-cleaned using non-toxic high level cleaning (cost $200). It has been held in its original garment bag since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.