I wore this dress for my wedding in August. It was so light weight and felt like i was wearing next to nothing, it was so comfortable all night. Our wedding was a nod to the vintage, industrial era. I was very lucky to have no tears, no stains in the dress at all, i did hem the dress to fit my 5’3 frame with 3 in heels. The dress has been stored in the plastic from the cleaners that same week and placed back in its original BHLDN dress bag on the original hanger.
- Alterations: I had the dress hemmed to my height of 5'3 with 3in heels.
- Preservation Method: the dress has been preserved by being placed back in its original BHLDN Dress Bag and stored under my bed laying flat on the carpet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.