I bought this dress for my rehearsal dinner and ended up not wearing it.
The dress is sold out on the BHLDN website. The description states: A cascade of knotted bows imparts texture and dimension to this vanilla swirl of a fit-and-flare silhouette. Its generously cut-out is back topped by three clear buttons, and anchored by a single bow. From Hitherto. Falls just above the knee. Side zip. Cotton and silk cotton faile; acetate lining. Dry clean. Imported. Made exclusively for BHLDN Falls 23″ from natural waist
- Alterations: I had a professional seamstress add built-in bar cups into the dress since it's backless.
- Preservation Method: Since I actually never wore the dress, I have left it in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.