I purchased this dress from another bride. But wouldn’t you know it, my dad surprised me with another dress I’d fallen in love with but couldn’t afford at the bridal salon that he later found as a sample. So now I have two dresses and I can’t sell the one my dad got me so this one will go to another beautiful bride. It’s the diamond white color with pewter accents. It’s a size 4, but I think it would fit a size 0-2 or even a 4 because of the corset in the back. My measurements are 33.5, 26, 33.
I have not had it cleaned, but it doesn’t look to need it. One of the flowers at the top has a tiny smudge on it. I honestly wasn’t planning on fixing it before my wedding but I do have a big bag with lots of replacement flowers (most of which I was planning on putting in my hair) so it can easily be replaced if you’d rather.
It comes in a garment bag with the flowers and the Maggie Sottero Certificate of Authenticity.
- Alterations: The first bride said she added a $300 bustle to it but I don't know a thing about bustles (I know I'm the world's worst bride) so all I can say is I see tiny clips under the flowers in the back, and it has a bustle. Maybe a Norwegian bustle? Or a Polynesian bustle! Some sort of bustle.
- Preservation Method: In a garment bag, in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lake Worth, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.