I bought the dress online from someone who bought it but didn’t use it. I wore it at my wedding. It honestly was my dream dress! It is so unique and beautiful! I had so many people including my wedding photographer tell me it was the prettiest dress they had ever seen. I couldn’t pick a favorite moment in it. It made me feel so beautiful! I have never looked good in an A-line dress, but this dress could make anyone look just gorgeous!
- Alterations: It is a size 6 but the lace up back allows for bigger sizes. It has a beautiful French bustle pictured above. It has a elegant lace-up back. I had some alterations done as well that are pictured. I added a small sweetheart neckline, some lace along the neckline, and pearls on the appliques on the bust. I also have a beautiful white angora bolero with handmade flowers and pearls lining the edge. It is stunning! Here is the Maggie Sottero website and the original, new dress. Though note that the picture is the champagne color. The dress I have is diamond white with pewter accents. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5094HP&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned and stored in a dress bag since my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Rexburg, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.