This ivory designer gown was made by an international designer, Reva Mivasagar, and I was told it was the only model of it’s kind. The original price was $4,170. It has 4 layers of silk, the top being a very fine silk chiffon. It is the most incredible dress I’ve ever put on my body, and I’ve never felt so elegant in all my life. It was the 2nd dress I tried on and I immediately knew it was the one. I want to share this incredible dress with another petite woman who wants an elegant, unique, romantic, vintage, and somewhat grecian look. Incredibly, it is also extremely comfortable and dance-able. The bustle is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was astounded by the beauty of the dress on my special day, and I never wanted to take it off!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5 feet 5 inches
- Alterations: The hemline and corset are were altered to fit me.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Applique, Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned, stored acid-free.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.