I love, love, love my wedding dress. It fit me perfectly and matched my wedding theme (outdoor wedding with swans in a lake). It’s a waste for it to just in a closet for 20 years, and I hope that someone else can make it a part of their dream wedding. The dress was purchased at Divine Designs in 2006 in Portland, OR. I was married in August of 2007 in the Portland area.
It’s a white dress, not ivory. It’s in perfect condition, other than being worn once.
- Alterations: The only alteration to the dress was the bustle. I am 5'11" and the dress length was perfect on me.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned by the cleaners recommended by the bridal boutique.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tigard, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.