The moment I found this dress in a magazine, I instantly fell in love with it and looked everywhere until I eventually found it. It looks amazing on! When I was planning my wedding, I was going to buy two dresses (one for the reception and one for the ceremony), but when I found this one it was so beautiful that I didn’t want a second dress and it is lighweight enough that I could dance all night in it.
Color is white
- Alterations: I added a bustle to the dress so that that little train wouldn't drag while dancing. I also added soft-removable bra cups, so that I didn't feel the need to wear a bra Also, I had it let out just a little in the hips. No alterations were made to the length. I'm 5'9" and wore heels for the wedding so it worked perfectly as it was.
- Preservation Method: This dress was dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and kept in the wedding dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Corvallis, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.