This is an Elaya Vaughn Gown. Elaya Vaughn is a Chicago-based bridal line designed by Project Runway star Katelyn Pankoke. This gown is a sample from Katelyn’s debut collection. This gown was made by Katelyn herself. Elaya Vaughn gowns are made from the highest quality materials. This gown is comprised of a rouched Silk chiffon bodice with an illusion neckline with Swarovski crystal accents and Silk satin-faced organza tiers. Elaya Vaughn gowns only use metal coil boning that contours to the bride’s shape making the fit very versatile. ElayaVaughn.com
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 26"
- Hips: 36"
- Height with Shoes: 60" Hollow to Hem
- Alterations: Minor repairs on Tulle
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Open Back, Ruching, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned/Spot Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.