I bought this dress from Rebecca Taylor off of ShopBop and loved wearing it for my wedding. Its sweet, flattering, subtle, yet very elegant. There are silk roses across the bodice, a sweetheart neck line and is gathered at the waist. Its fully lined and made of silk crepe. I got married on my husband’s family farm, so this was the perfect dress for the occasion, laid back, yet really elegant and pretty.
- Alterations: Removed small bow at front and replaced ruched back panel with satin. The dress is a 2, but was altered to fit me at a 0.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and kept in dark closet, away from sun for 6 months.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.