I purchased this gorgeous dress at Solutions Bridal in Orlando, FL. Solutions Bridal is a high end bridal boutique, please feel free to call and ask about this dress or to confirm the original price. I chose this dress because it had so many elements. It is a curve hugger, all hand beaded, art-deco/vintage style. It reminds me of something from the Great Gatsby. I knew it was the one the second I tried it on! I received SO many compliments on my wedding day. It is truly a stunner. AND this dress was featured in a column called “Bride Stole my Look” that looked at wedding gowns vs. dresses worn by celebrities to the Oscars. It is an amazing dress and it made me feel so beautiful, and I’m hoping it will make you feel the same too! I’ve never seen a bride in a dress like this one! You will be truly unique on your big day! Please feel free to contact me if you want more pictures or info. This dress is AMAZING and so UNIQUE!
- Alterations: This dress was hemmed slightly to my shoe height, I am between 5'3 - 5'4 but I wore 5 inch heels so it was hemmed to the shoe length, not my actual height. The straps were brought up a little and the hem around the hips was let out a little bit (I have larger hips but a small bust). I would recommend this dress for a somewhat petite person. I am around 5'4, 113 lbs at the time of the wedding, 32B bust and a curvier bottom half.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved. It is still in the preservation packaging. It will be sent in the preservation packaging.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.