Beautiful Ralph Lauren Collection gown and it was featured in magazines and the runway show. Only used for the studio photoshoot and I got more compliments than my wedding dress. It was originally over $10,000 and it was totally worth it! It is a hand-beaded halter neck, especially beautiful at the shoulder. It has four pearl buttons at the neck and a zipper at side seam. It is flare floor-length with a sweeping train. Train has a button to adjust the length.
*Paypal only/no cash
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34-35
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35-35.5
- Height with Shoes: 5"7' -5"8'
- Alterations: It was originally a size 6, taken in to a size 0-2, by the Ralph Lauren mansion seamstress. It is floor length and it would be so for anyone 5"7'-5"8' and under. You can also alternate to knee length.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: New, Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: No dry clean. Mint Condition
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.