This is a sample dress that was already in excellent condition when I bought it, and has since been organically cleaned (no harsh chemicals). It’s a gorgeous, hip-hugging trumpet shape with two layers of lace over a peachy-nude base, and I wore it this past May in an outdoor ceremony in Tuscany. You can see all the pictures (and angles of the dress) here, by our photographer from the day, Katch Silva: http://www.katchsilva.com/love/italy-wedding-photographer-caitlin-will/
I’m finding it difficult to show full pictures of the dress on this website… Message me and I will happily send you lots of shots of the dress! I originally bought it with the intention of making it an heirloom to pass along. However, I’ve since moved to the UK with my husband and we are traveling light. The quality of lace and the close fit make this a very romantic show stopper of a dress! I hope it’s able to be worn again on someone’s important day.
- Alterations: I took the dress to Green and Blue Studio in DC, who did beautiful work taking in the dress around my measurements (33/26/37). You can read reviews of their work here: http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/green-and-blue-studio-washington
- Preservation Method: The dress was organically cleaned at Capstone Cleaners in Raleigh, NC: http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/capstone-cleaners-raleigh
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.