I had always hoped I would be able to wear this magical Monique Lhuillier again for something else, but alas, it is still too beautiful to be worn by anyone other than a bride!
As a new mom, it makes sense now to let somebody else enjoy it while making back a little money.
It is a rich silk covered by a sheer chiffon with an open back and subtle sparkle around the empire waist. Tear drop crystals fall from the spaghetti straps. It is bias cut and so figure flattering. Perfect for a beach our outdoor wedding. It floats!
It has no damage or flaws that I can see.
I hope its new owner loves it and has the kind of great luck I have had!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5.8
- Alterations: I am 5' 7 1/2 and it has been altered to wear barefoot or with flip flops. It has a single button to bustle the small train for dancing.
The label reads 8 but I am a 6 in most things.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Beach, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.