The gown itself is gorgeous but my cathedral length veil was custom made by the bridal boutique I bought the gown from and has hand-sown Swarovski crystals. The veil was made for the dress and it’s breathtaking! The veil was $1200 and I am selling it for $600, but if you’d like the gown and the veil I will sell them both for $2000.
- Alterations: Very slight alternations-the gown had to taken in around the bust, waist and sleeves but it did not require hemming. I also was alternered to that it can be bustled (and the bustle stayed in-tact!) I am 5'8'' and wore 1.5 inch heels. At the time of my wedding I weighed 118 pounds and wore a size 2 or 4.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress and veil professionally dry-cleaned and preserved. It has not been removed from the sealed box. While I will accept returns if you choose to do so it will be at your cost and an additional $150 to have my gown and veil "re-preserved."
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.