I was married in September in California and this was my second dress of the night. I absolutely loved it and was so sad to only have worn it for about an hour. I guess I was having too much fun to change. For this reason it’s in BRAND NEW condition. This dress is just beautiful and the pictures do not do it justice. The bodice has an illusion top with the most incredible hand stitched silk flowers in the front and gorgeous silk buttons running down the back. The top is where the eye is drawn but the hands are drawn to the silky soft skirt that moves effortlessly. It would be a perfect wedding dress or reception dress as I wore it. The eyes were all on me and it was a blast to dance in. People are still talking about it.
- Alterations: I did not have any alterations done as it fit me like a glove.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.