This dress was purchased from a small private retailer in Dunedin, New Zealand, on sale during the wedding off season. It is a beautiful radiant textured ivory taffeta, very light weight and wear-friendly (the textured fabric conceals wrinkles!), with a figure-flattering shirred bodice, sweetheart neckline, delicate flower embroidery and tiered skirt. I am selling it at such a low price as I do not have/can’t find the brand or style name of the dress.
- Alterations: This dress, whose tag says it is a size 8 in New Zealand/UK sizes, was taken in to the equivalent of a US size 2/4. New cups with some extra padding were also added to the bust. It is in very good condition as it was only worn for a very short time (maybe 20 min max). There are only a couple very faint smudge marks on the bottom underside of the train as it was worn outside. However no marks are outwardly visible.
- Preservation Method: The dress has traveled from New Zealand to the US in a heavy duty garment bag, where it has remained stored in a smoke-free, pet free home closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.