Beautiful Maggie Sottero gown. Wedding was an indoor wedding, so no dirt/gravel to mess up the bottom. Combination of lace and sheer sleeves gave romantic feel, while at the same time, I did not have to worry “pulling” up my gown all night. This is something to consider when choosing strapless vs. straps. The dress comes to a deep sexy V in the back. The built in sash with crystal detail and flowers add a touch of glamour, and it sits on the midline to disguise any “tummy pooch”. Even if you are size 0, you know what I mean! The train was perfect for the church, and was able to bustle out of the way for the reception. I could sit, stand, and dance in the dress comfortably! I absolutely loved it!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34 inches
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hips: 38 inches
- Height with Shoes: 5' 6'' (3 inch shoes)
- Alterations: Dress was purchased in size 10 petite, so I would have room to work with. I normally wear a six, sometimes 4. You can see my measurements, which have not changed since my recent wedding. I had C cups added to the bust, and three pearl buttons were added to the back so that the dress could bustle.
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: the dress was immediately drycleaned and pressed after the wedding. Again, since it was an indoor wedding, not much was dirty! There are absolutely no tears/rips/ect. and the dress is like new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.