Purchased this dress @ The Dress Theory in Seattle, WA for my rustic, bohemian, vintage wedding. I knew when I put on this dress it was the one. I love lace and I love that it’s ivory and not starch white. I also wanted a dress that would show off my collar bone. This was dress was perfect for that!
- Alterations: I did have the from of the dress hemmed to fit my hight of 5'5.5", but still had about an inch extra to allow for a flow. This also gave the dress a bit of a train, which I loved. The dress was also brought in a bit in the chest to fit my 34B bra size, but It ended up still being a little loose in the end, so could definitely fit a bigger size.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned and is ready to go!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Burien, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.