Simple but with just the right amount of lace and open back design to make it stunning! This is the dress I had been pining since I first saw photos of it featured in a beautiful garden wedding, so when I tried it on and found out the sample I had on was for sale, I bought it immediately! It’s the perfect look for an outdoor, backyard, garden, barn, or woodlands wedding. It’s just as light and comfortable on as it looks. No need to worry about uncomfortable Spanx, sucking in, boning squeezing too tight, or how to sit!
Unfortunately, my mom is very conservative and hasn’t come around to the idea of the deep v-neck or open back, so to make her happy, I’ve gone with another dress. This dress has been hanging in my closet since I bought it. I’ve included a photo of me trying it on – note it’s large on me and there’s a clip at the bust and several in the back, so it isn’t an ideal fit in my photos – but you can find tons of pictures online of real brides in the dress for a better sense of final fit. Color is an off white/cream color. It’s a cotton under-layer and a sheer overlay. Measurements of it laying flat are: 15″ across the narrowest area (where the lace meets the skirt), and approx 17″ across the underarms. I’m standing 5’7″ in the photos and there’s still extra length on the bottom.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations made. It does have minor damage since it was a sample - there are pulls in the ribbon ties (see photos), which I was told can be easily replaced if desired, a few loose silver threads on the bottom left edging of the medallion (see photo), and the bottom of the zipper area is worn, but none are really noticeable unless closely inspecting, and it otherwise is pristine with has no visible defects or stains.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in my closet stored in the garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Richland, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.