I had 10 appointments scheduled at top notch dress shops in NYC. My first was at Kleinfeld’s and this was the first dress I tried on. It was love at first sight. This dress is romantic, feminine, soft, elegant, sweet all at once. This dress is stunning — more gorgeous when you see it as the lacy details are impossible to really capture. I love it so much. I wore it bustled during the first part of the reception and then changed for the “after part” but it was so hard to take it off because it just felt so wonderful on.
This dress comes with a stunning lace train that fastens on — I wore the train only during the ceremony.
- Alterations: I took this dress to be altered at one of the best tailors in NYC -- Silouettes and Profiles and they did a great job. This dress was adjusted. It was taken in everywhere and shortened at the waist. The shoulders were lifted a bit. I also had a regular bustle put which made it very comfortable. Nothing was done to the train. I am 5'3' and weigh 118. I am a 32D
- Preservation Method: My wedding was a month ago (in April). It has been dry cleaned and is hanging in it's original garment bag from Kleinfelds. The dress looks great and new -- no one would know it was pre-owned. By the way, I also have the original tags for the dress from kleinfelds.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: new york, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.