Beautiful champagne or light gold colored Private Label dress with beaded lace overlay from Elegant Lace in San Jose, CA. This was my “ceremony” gown at my wedding in July 2013 – I wore it for about an hour before changing into my reception dress. Gown has bead and sequin detailing at bust and throughout bodice, with full lace-up corset down the back. I really wanted a gorgeous gown that was easy to move around in, and this one felt light as a feather! I can also include the matching veil shown in photographs.
- Alterations: Size 14 with hollow-to-hem length of 56.5 inches. Slight tailoring to give more room in hips and fit closer in the bust (it has a corset back so the sizing is flexible). French bustle already added. My wedding was outdoors, so there is a small amount of dirt on the underside of the train (doesn't show when wearing the dress) but that will likely come out with a cleaning, and everything else is in excellent condition.
- Preservation Method: Stored in garment bag in closet since wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Castro Valley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.