I bought this wedding dress over the summer but ultimately decided on another one this past week. You can see by the pictures that it fit me and although the tag says size four the dress I ended up getting is a size 10 so I feel that since the dress laces up you have more leeway in the sizing.
It’s a beautiful dress that I still look at and hope that I’m making the right decision to sell it! It really hugs your curves and gives you a gorgeous hourglass figure!
The dress was never worn in a wedding, it was a sample dress that brides tried on in the store. I had the back panel altered to properly fit in the back but the dress still needs to be bustled. Overall it’s very clean. I tried on some ribbon with it just to see how that would look so one picture has the ribbon in it.
We found that originally it was $1200 – I paid $600 for the dress and back panel altering.
You are welcome to come by my house to try on the dress if you live in the Los Angeles area!
- Alterations: I had the back panel altered to properly fit in the back but the dress still needs to be bustled. Overall it's clean.
- Preservation Method: Since I bought the dress it's been in a garment bag in a spare bedroom. I was planning on having it spot cleaned and steamed before wearing it. I will pay for Fed-Ex shipping anywhere in the USA.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Altadena, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.