My husband and I were in the middle of planning a large scale wedding when our daughter fell sick. After the initial stay at the hospital we through together a back yard wedding and surprised all of our friends and family with a quick sweet wedding ceremony at home. Two days later, my daughter and I were driving 9 hours away to start her stem-cell transplant process. We could use the money and its just taking up space in the closet. Its beautiful and in perfect condition. I only wore it for a couple of hours.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations. I wear a 5/6 pant, 34B bra and I'm 5'6".
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I have not preserved it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Shepherdsville,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.