Dress was purchased in montreal on the famous St-Hubert street. Fell in love with it, but they only had a size smaller than what I needed. I bought it on a whim, and added the alterations below.
- Alterations: Slight alterations made: Added corset backing and the handmade straps. Includes a long spanish veil, and a blue garter. There might be a couple of beads missing, and the train does not attach to the dress. Very easily fixable. To see more pictures, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preservation Method: Has been professionally cleaned and is in a preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: CHOMEDEY LAVAL, QC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.