I finally found “The One” after trying on over 100 dresses and I’m so happy with it. It is Pearl in color, which was so incredibly flattering for any skin tone. It’s corset back is beautiful when walking down the aisle. I added a sweetheart neckline, but a very modest one, so the girls are in place. The ruching cuts a lovely line and the tucks on the train are stunning when spread out. I wore a headband as a belt, but that will not be included in the sale of the dress. I love love love this dress and I really hope it will make someone else as happy as I am.
- Alterations: The dress was shortened to fit by 5'3" frame. I had them add a very conservative Sweetheart neckline. There are also size D cups sewn in. Because the dress is corset style, there was one moderate alteration to the waist, which brought it in about an inch total, but no other major alterations were made.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned yet. There are some stains on the train from a night of dancing, but the front of the gown is in perfect condition. The bustle broke (as they ALWAYS do!) but that is a quick fix that you would want to make on your own anyway depending on your shoe height. I have more photos, including close-ups of the train. I would be happy to have the item dry cleaned in advance of selling as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.