Spent close to $1,000 on this Private Collection Dress. Tag still on dress. Size 16 in wedding (fits like a 12 in normal clothing). Lace up back gives room for error. Hem fits perfectly 5’8″ woman in 4″ heels, pick-ups sewn in to shorten the hem to fit as short as 5’5″ in flats for reception. Diamond White in color, which you wouldn’t notice isn’t white unless standing next to the brilliant white dresses, very very pretty color. One shoulder design allows for modest coverage so you aren’t spilling out over the top like many dresses today. Also chose so that there wouldn’t be any pulling up on the dress as it’s anchored in place by the one strap. Very figure flattering dress.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Pick-ups added underneath to shorten for reception. Shoulder strap shortened.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Organza
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Just bought and changed mind. Has not yet been professionally preserved, still hanging on the hanger in the bag from the store I picked it up from last week.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Fort Wayne, IN
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.