I originally wanted a lace gown that was a corset style. I couldn’t find one that said, “me.” I went to a local bridal shop and found this dress, and it have me that “glow.” The pictures don’t do justice. It’s a size 4, and fits true. The corset is so well made that it makes you look like a 2. I’m short, so it looks a little different on me.
- Alterations: No alterations. Original standard size. It is a corset, so it can accommodate for a size 2-6. I'm 5'0" and weighed 112 at my wedding. I wore 5" heals to keep from getting the dress tailored.
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned at the dry cleaners, and stored in a closet by itself in a gown bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Starkville, MS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.