This is a Priscilla of Boston Platinum Collection gown. This ivory silk satin gown has an elaborately embroidered bodice and front appliqued full a-line skirt. The dress was originally priced at $5450, but I got it at a sample sale for $2500, not including cleaning and alterations.
Matching ivory Spanish-style veil with blusher and decorated comb is included! Feel free to contact me if you’d like more pictures!
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 16
- Bust: 38DD
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 6'0
- Alterations: I had the ribbon around the waist removed, since it was in rough shape when I got it, and I had the dressmaker cut the train off to make it an a-line dress. She also shortened the dress for my height with shoes. She took the buttons from the train and made a double row of buttons to cover the zipper on the back of the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned, and it looks as good as new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Roslindale, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.