Silk Organza strapless ball gown with a dimensional Alencon Lace bodice adorned with hand-cut organza petals and elaborate beading. I wore this dress for my June 2010 Summer Wedding. I felt and looked beautiful in it. I also received tons of compliments. Unfortunately, I have no use for it anymore and would love to see another bride love it as much as I did!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I had the dress altered to fit a size 2/4. I am 115-120 pounds if that helps in how much the waist was taken in. The length was also shortened to fit a height of 5'4". Also, I had cups added for a 36A.
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Prides Crossing,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.