I wore this dress on our wedding day and it was magic. Now I’m ready for it to make magic with another couple. It’s in very good condition. It’s really easy to hike up so it doesn’t get dirty. It has been spot cleaned only but is ready to wear. There are some light hints of dust at the hem, and some light spots of a spill on the lower front if you look closely but none of it is noticeable. If you had it professionally cleaned, it would be spotless. I also noticed that some of the stitching has come loose on the empire waist hem. Just needs a few stitches and it’s good to go!
More photos here… http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/weddingsandparties/1620/PRDOVR~48017/48017.jsp
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: It has been hemmed to fit me at 5'2 with 3 inch heels. The straps were also taken in about an inch but the material is still there so it could be adjusted longer again.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It's been hanging on the back of my closet door. I have the originally box and packaging still to ship it.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.