I purchased this dress in 2011. I did not get married. It is NEW with Tags. It has never been altered. The original price was $10,000. I paid $3200. It is a truly stunning dress with flower shaped tulle under the top layer of tulle in the skirt. The bodice of the dress just sparkles and the satin looks very expensive.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: Any
- Height with Shoes: 6'1
- Alterations: Never been altered. The dress has 2 minor tears down by the bottom of the tulle. (simply because it was stepped on when I tried it). It will be unnoticeable to the naked eye, or especially if you need to shortened, it would be gone.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Stored in a clean dry closet in the original bag it came in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Dallas,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.