I feel in love with this dress online and then when I went to try it on I knew this was the one…although I did continue dress shopping just to make sure. I called my wedding off 6 months before the big day and the dress was already ordered. My mom picked it up from the store without telling me so I wouldn’t get upset and I never tried it on. This dress is brand new with tags! Maggie Sottero’s Primavera is a beautiful asymmetrical drop waist, strapless, a-line gown with dainty polka-dot lace as the top layer of the skirt and creamy white satin making up the bodice. Lace appliques with crystals and beads embellish areas of the bodice and skirt. This dress is “diamond white” which is closer to an ivory color than a white and it looks amazing on any skin color. Please respond to this add if you are interested in this dress or have any further questions. I can give measurements upon request.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress although it was special ordered as a petite (3 inches shorter than the normal length). I did not want to pay a lot of money to have it hemmed and lose some of the beautiful lace work!
- Preservation Method: Dress was never worn or tried on after purchase. Has not been taken out of bridal bag since picked up from the bridal salon where it was special ordered.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Allentown or York, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.