I purchased this dress for my wedding last July. It was absolutely perfect and I received so many compliments. The dress is ivory, however it is still very white in color, just not a “bright white.” There is a ton of gorgeous beading and flowers at the bottom. I am normally a size 0-2 but purchased the dress in a 6. The corset back makes this dress very easy to fit the way that you need it to. I have a set of brand new laces for the corset.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I'm about 5'6" and had the dress altered to wear with 4 inch heels. I also had the bustle put on (one button that the end of the train hooks on to). The bustle was awesome because I could literally bustle and unbustle the dress as much as I wanted and it only took a few seconds. I also had slight push up pads sewn in.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Preservation Method: I've had the dress cleaned and it is now inside a garment bag. I've inspected the dress and there are no stains or signs of wear. It is in excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Walnut Creek,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.