I loved this dress the minute I put it on. I couldn’t stop looking at all the exquisite beading, the little heart just under the bust, the gorgeous back and train, the stunning train! The silk is so elegant and feels comfortable. I saw it at a designer dress sample sale and knew that I had to make a quick decision – buy it or never see it again, SO I bought it! I bought it before we had even started planning our wedding. Oops. As beautiful as I feel in this gown (and everyone I’ve shown it to loves it), it doesn’t fit with our plans. I’m hoping to find someone who loves this gown as much as I do.
Willing to answer questions, send more photos, or negotiate.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. It is in great condition. No stains. Versatile size because of the open back. My friend who modeled it in some photos says she's a size 4.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept hanging in the original dress bag, in a smoke free environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.