Stun in this Reva Mivasagar “Posh” Wedding Gown
This is a beautiful silk sheath gown, with beaded and lace detail across and around the bustline and back. It draws the eye to all the right places. Open back with a lace tie. My favorite part is the delicate beaded, sequin and lace train. It is extremely comfortable and figure flattering. It can be worn sexy or not.
NEVER WORN. It still has the original tags. It’s normally priced at $3450 and I was lucky enough to get it at a sample sale!
The size is an 8 but I think it runs a little smaller. The size is very versatile. Since the back is so open and that you have a adjustable tie for the back, it can be worn by a range of sizes. I’m actually a size 0! I was told it would be very easy and inexpensive to alter it to fit me.
Happy to send more photos upon request.
Due to a change in venue, I can no longer wear this beautiful gown.
Willing to negotiate.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. It is in great condition. No stains. The train is in perfect condition. There is minor damage to the lace and beading. All the beading is intact, however. When I took it to the tailor to check it out, she said it was all easy to fix.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept hanging in the dress bag it came in, in a smoke free and pet free environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.