Gorgeous vintage-style short wedding dress. Purchased for my wedding in April, but never worn. Sweetheart neckline with lace overlay and 3/4 sleeves. Back has a beautiful deep-v, and comes complete with a blush colored sash around the waist. Perfect for a casual outdoor wedding, romantic courthouse ceremony, or elopement. Would also work well for a rehearsal dinner or engagement celebration. I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it, and were it not for the family dress I recently inherited, I would be wearing it on my big day (and every other day possible).
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations made. Never worn (except to take these photos). Size 2. I'm a size 4 and as you'll see in the photos it pulls ever so slightly in my hips (story of my life). I've consulted with a seamstress and she seemed to think that the inner lining could let out enough room for the dress to fit someone up to a size 6, so long as their top half is smaller. Due to the deep-v in the back the dress does require some special undergarments. I purchased a corset with a low back specifically for this dress, and should you want it, I'd be happy to throw it in with the dress. Also brand new, never worn, size 34C.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Preservation Method: Never worn, pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.