This dress is truly special and unique. I’ve never seen one like it and I got so many compliments on this dress! It’s from the Birnbaum and Bullock couture line and is completely impossible to find anywhere, including this site and other used dress sites. The skirt is beautiful ivory satin and the bodice is lace with applique beading. The straps are incredible–made of hundreds of Swarovski crystals. The back has a hidden zipper and traditional hook buttons all the way down. If you are interested, I can give you the link to my wedding video so that you can see more of the dress.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: My seamstress brought in the bodice, shortened the straps and length, and added a hidden interior belt to better distribute the weight of the dress. Please note: there is very minor (almost imperceptible) discoloration on the very bottom of the dress from where it touched the floor during the night.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.