Amsale was my dream designer even before I was engaged. I loved all of her styles that I saw on pinterest… So when I got engaged in 2013, I knew that I had to have an Amsale gown.
I bought my Amsale Porter gown at Mia Bridal in Houston Texas during their Amsale trunk show. I have the original receipt.
I loved wearing my elegant dress and hope another bride can enjoy wearing such a beautiful gown!
I am happy to send other pictures of details, tags, etc if you would like. Just message me and let me know! :)
- Alterations: I paid an extra $300 to have my dress made to measure by Amsale- the top was a size 10 and bottom was a size 12. I also added 3 inches of length to the dress since I am 5'9 and wanted to wear 3 inch heels. So this is perfect for taller girls but can easily be shortened for shorter brides. My measurements from the bridal shop are as follows: Bust: 36 Waist: 27 Over Bust: 35.5 Ribcage: 29 Hollow to hem: +3 Hip High: 34 Hip Low: 44.5 After I got the dress, I had only minor alterations to shorten the straps about 1/2 of an inch, and small alterations to where the sections of fabric meet at the front of the hip.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned at a professional dry cleaner once I decided to sell my dress. I have the receipt. It is like new- other than the few hours I wore the dress for my wedding, it has been in its garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Addison, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.