I bought this dress in New York City in the fall of 2013. I wore it at my wedding this past May. I absolutely loved the dress–I was getting married in a park, and I felt like this dress matched the simple, rustic/romantic vibe I was going for. It looked awesome in pictures. I couldn’t have been happier with my dress choice. I am happy to send you more pictures of the dress on request.
- Alterations: I usually wear a 0 or 2. It was taken in throughout (particularly at the waist), so it's probably more like a 2 after the alterations. I am 5"4, so it was also shortened to my height (with 3 1/4 inch heels). I also had a french bustle put in, cups put into the corset bra, and also had them add more piping on the bodice so that it would not bunch at all when I moved. The alterations cost something like $650. There is a small rip on the inside of the dress (where one of the bustle ties was) that should be easy to get fixed when you get your own alterations done.
- Preservation Method: The dress will be dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.