Beautiful Strapless Wedding Gown and 46″ White Tulle Veil in Excellent Condition
This gorgeous gown and veil were purchased at Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City.
Ivory Floor Length Silk Satin wedding gown designed by Pnina Tornai. It has a trumpet silhouette with an asymmetrical drop waist, a straight strapless neckline, ruching, button detail up the back and a chapel train (4 feet) that bustles for dancing.
The 46″ ivory blusher fingertip veil, designed by Peter Langner, has simple but lovely detailing of 3 rows of 1/8″ soutache edging.
- Alterations: The size is listed as 16; Altered to fit 40" Bust, 31 ½" Waist, 41 ½" Hips.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned by Bridal Kare who, "Inspected to note its condition, hand cleaned for stain/spot removal, individually cleaned for quality control, air dried for like-new luster, repaired if necessary, hand pressed for high quality finish, stuffed with acid-free tissue, shaped with a bust form, layered and secured in a display box, sealed in an air tight, acid-free environment, triple boxed for safe storage." It has been in its sealed box since it was cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Longmont, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.