I purchased this dress at the famous Kleinfelds from the TLC show “Say Yes to the Dress.” This wonderful designer makes dresses exclusively for Kleinfelds! I had tried on dozens of dresses and hated every one! Nothing felt special enough. Then I found this dress on my second visit to Kleinfelds on the mannequin and I just knew it was the one! I got chills and cried when I put it on- the feeling you are supposed to feel! It is the most elegant, flattering, sexy and head turning dress! It makes such a statement with its pleating, rouching, and sweeping train. The train has a French bustle. I don’t know the exact label size on the tag because it has been cleaned and preserved but I know they ordered me a larger size because I have a big bust, so I can’t be certain that it was originally a size 2, in fact I am pretty certain it was at least a 6 to begin with. They took it in a lot. At the time of my wedding I weighted about 95-100 lbs. I am 4’11″ and wore 3 inch heels. Dress came to the floor. The back lace-up corset makes it easy to adjust to a slightly larger size. The material is silk-satin. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 36.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'2
- Alterations: Alterations were done at kleinfelds. I paid $575 for alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and professionally preserved in box immediately following wedding
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fresh Meadows, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.