The dress was bought at a Demetrio’s location in Ohio, and was worn at an outdoor wedding with a 1920s inspired theme at the Lake County Ohio Historical Society. I love that the dress is vintage inspired with both lace and ribbon, and a light ivory color. I picked it because the shape is very flattering, as well as, the V-cut neckline. It’s meant to be fitted, but not tight through the bodice and hips, and has a flared bottom. I like that it’s something different than the typical, strapless dress that most women wear.
- Alterations: The dress has no damage. Size A bra cups were added by Demetrio's so that it can be worn without a bra. It also has an American style bustle added. It was altered for someone who is 5'1'' wearing 2in heels.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professional cleaned, and hung and sealed inside a box, right after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.