This gown is part of the Platinum collection from Priscilla of Boston. The material is satin silk in ivory, which gives the dress an amazing glow and it falls flawlwessly. The neckline has a slight wave with handmade embroidery and individually stitched crystals on the bodice that runs out onto the skirt and the cathedral length train. The quality and craftsmanship of the dress are extraordinary.
It was a sample in the store when I purchased it, and it was previously never worn nor bought with an original $9,800 price tag.
I had it sent out and professionally dry cleaned right away. Our wedding will be less reserved and the venue has been changed to a beach.
I am happy to provide more details or photos.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The gown was not altered at all.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and hanging in a protective cover.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: West Caldwell, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.