Bought as a sample because it fit perfectly and the price of the dress if I was going to order it was out of my price range (~$12,000). I loved the dress immediately but ended up purchasing a different dress for my wedding as this was not appropriate for the venue we ended up choosing. It’s so gorgeous and I hate to part with it but it’s time and will make another bride very happy, I think! The top of the dress is all beaded crystal with cut out shoulders. The dress has crystal beading at the top, waist, and bottom of the dress. Size 10, never been altered from the time purchased. Gorgeous find, and I would be happy to send more pictures. Truly flattering on every body type. The gown has a back zipper, covered by satin buttons. Very good condition, missing one button and one needs recovering. Will consider best offers.
- Alterations: No alterations, will need small repairs (2 buttons).
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned, stored, after photos were taken.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.