Found it after only trying on 5 dresses, instantly fell in love with classic style and gorgeous silk taffeta train. The boning in the bodice adds a nice lift and the skirt is full without being “princessy.” I danced all night long in it too, so it was a fun one to wear!
From Priscilla of Boston site: Striking tailored silk/cotton faille strapless A-line gown with a dramatic silk tafetta fan-pleat inset train and hand beaded crystal natural waistline. This is a stunning dress featured in the 2009 Platinum for Priscilla of Boston ad campaign and designer pick! You can see the runway walk at priscillaofboston.com The Priscilla of Boston fit is known for being the best, and the construction of this gown will leave you feeling confident and gorgeous.
Note, the dress is in excellent condition but has one very small (barely visible) tear on the bottom skirt, which you would not notice unless looking for it.
- Alterations: The dress bodice was brought in slightly, about 1/2 an inch. We also added a bustle which is still set up in dress.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned 2x (once after wedding, once again recently before I listed). It's been in my bedroom closet in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Burlingame, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.