Dress was purchased from David’s Bridal in 2013. I was apprehensive about taffeta, but this dress is very soft and flexible. I wore it for my summer wedding and it was very comfortable.
- Alterations: The dress was worn once and professionally cleaned. It has some minor markings on the inside of the hem that aren't visible when worn. It has been hemmed and the sides let out a little. The original sash was removed but retained and could be shipped with the dress if desired. For a better picture of the final product of the alterations, they were made to fit: 5' 7" size 6, 34D, bride in 2.5" heels.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and has been hung in a garment bag ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Kirksville, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.