Color: Soft White
Label Size: 6
Street Size: 6
Condition: Like new.
Style Tags: Style PK3357
Fabric: Tulle and Satin
Silhouette: A-line (Very flattering!)
Neckline: Sweetheart (Strapless)
Waistline: Empire Waist
Sleeve Style: Strapless
Dress Length: Floor Length
Purchased in July 2013.
Galina PK3357. Retails for $649 before taxes = $725 including tax
Three bustles – $110.
Crinoline Slip – the one with the biggest volume – Retails for $60.
Dress Bag (Yes, they billed me for this too!) – Retails for $10.
Please don’t hesitate to come by to have a look at the dress in person. Buying a wedding dress is very personal — it has to feel right. I fell in love with this dress the instant I put it on. I hope you do, too. Congratulations and happy dress hunting!
Strapless bodice features feminine sweetheart neckline and ruching detail for a flawless fit.
Cascading ruffles flow throughout the tulle ball gown skirt adding drama and texture. My photos make the dress look more dramatic than the model because I wore a slip. The slip has many crisp layers to add a large amount of volume to the dress, adding more drama for when you want it. I am including this.
The dress is so fun and fluffy, you’ll have the time of your life wearing it. All we had to do was fluff the dress and it was refreshed – so no worries about steaming at all. The dress was very comfortable, so easy to move around and dance in. I wore it in 30 degree plus weather and I did not feel overheated.
The crinoline slip – A-Line Medium Fullness 2-Tiered Slip. Add more body to your gown with this slip! Made with 100% Nylon, tulle netting and a small zipper and hook combo at the top. This can be used for any occassion (weddings, ball gown formals, quinceaneras, etc)!
It is size 6 and it fits close to a 6. It fits the body in a very comfortable way, depending on the fit, I fit street cloths 4 to 8.
MORE PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE.
- Alterations: CONDITION/ALTERATIONS Like new condition. No tears and only worn during the day. I had a day wedding, so I didn't dance in it except for a few photos. Hemmed the underlining in front for a 5"6 bride too wear with flat shoes. Bustled to perfection - the beautiful tulle ruffles hide the bustle! 3 bustles make the train disappear when you're ready to dance the night away. There is a picture of the back of the dress bustled. You can't even tell that the train is bustled into the dress, and it looks even better in motion! As mentioned, the bustling cost $110.
- Preservation Method: I did NOT have the dress professionally cleaned or stored, as I always had intentions to sell the dress, I was careful to make sure the dress would be in pristine and mint condition for the next beautiful bride. I wanted to provide you the option of saving the money. I received a quote from the best bridal gown dry cleaners in town, which would be about $180.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.