I’m selling my Maggie Sottero Phillipa dress ivory over light gold, size 4, petite length. The dress cost $1319+tax +the alterations like a bustle added and the neckline modified, so overall over $1500. All pics are of me actually in the dress, no model that would never fit a real person or pics that look taken from other sites. The corset back is great for loosening and tightening to make it fit perfect without alterations. I’m 5’3″, wore 4″ heels. I think the dress would be good for someone say 5’2”-5’7” and then just find shoes with the right height that make it hit the ground to save a lot of money on alterations versus having to fit the length. I can send more pics if you want or show in person if you are local. S&H applied depending on location. Accessories I wore also for sale like the veil, headband, pearl bracelet and necklace. All matched so well. I have no idea where the original certificate is though. I do still have the two types of ribbon to lace up the corset back that originally came with it.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34B-D
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: It has a traditional bustle sewn in and I had the neckline modified to sweetheart. The stitch should be able to be taken out if you want it straight across like the original, but I've seen many other pics where people modified the neckline and I like it better like that. No alterations to length
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Corset, Glamorous, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved in box. Opened box to inspect but did not try on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: costa mesa, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.