The dress is an ivory one-piece, strapless fit and flare style featuring embellished ribbon lace over satin. The lace is adorned with seed beads, sequins, and bugle beads. This sophisticated style is elegantly finished with a sweep train and corset closure.
The dress is a size 4. Length from the top is 50 inches. I am about a size 0 to a size 2, I feel like the dress could fit up to a size 6. I am 5’0 and I wore 4.75in heels with this gown.
Pictures don’t do the dress justice, it is stunning and gives a perfect ‘hour
glass’ shape with a fish tail finish.
The corset closure back allows the bodice to be drawn in for a snug fit and therefore would suit those with smaller or larger measurements.
The dress has been professionally hand cleaned and comes complete with dress bag. It has been kept in a smoke free and pet free home.
Its perfect and a bargain for the right bride.
The dress also has a bustle with a discrete pearl button sewn into the dress to loop it up to avoid anyone stepping onto the train and for ease
when dancing and mingling with guests.
- Alterations: I had the neckline altered into a sweetheart shape and a bustle was put in.
- Preservation Method: This gown has been gently and thoroughly hand cleaned but it will likely need to be steamed and pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.