Dress is back from the professional cleaners preserved in a box so I want to pass it on to a great bride. Maggie Sottero Phillipa, Ivory over light gold, size 4, petite length. All pics are of me in the dress, no model that would never fit a real person. The corset back is great for tightening to fit perfect without alterations. I’m 5’3″, wore 4″ heels. The dress would be good for someone say 5’2″-5’7″ and just find shoes with the right height that make it hit the ground to save money on alterations. It was such an elegant classic dress. I can send more pics. Sweetheart neckline was added but the stitch can be taken out to make it straight across again, no cutting was involved. Traditional bustle was added. Don’t know where the original certificate went though. I still have the 2 types of corset ribbon that it originally came with.
- Alterations: Sweetheart neckline was added by bunching the fabric but the stitch can be taken out to make it straight across again, no cutting was involved. Traditional bustle was added.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved in a box. I opened the box to inspect the dress and I don't see any tears or stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: costa mesa,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.